You have purchased a house of your own recently. The joy and excitement are overwhelming. You feel ecstatic to see the happiness on the faces of your children. They are so excited and want to shift to the new house as soon as possible. But you are thinking to make few changes in the house to make it more alluring and attractive. As a matter of fact, you want to change the window screens of the house. Well, the window screens get damaged over time. So if you want to replace your window screen, then you need just little effort. However, you can Install Window Screens and make your windows as new as these were before.
The Windows Are An Important Part Of The House:
Imagine a house that has no windows. Definitely, it will look more like a dark godown or jail. No fresh air would come inside, and you will not feel fresh at all. Well, the windows add beauty to the house and let the fresh air and light come inside. You can enjoy the view from your window. In fact, it would be so romantic to enjoy the rain from a window with a cup of tea or coffee. The window screens help to prevent heat and stop the UV rays from entering the room. It makes the room temperature moderate and saves energy bills as no AC is needed then.
The window screens do not remain in good condition forever. With the passage of time, you need to replace them. So find the best company to Install Window Screens without damaging the frame.
Replacing a window screen is not a difficult task. In fact, you can do it on your own. But if you think that you may damage the frame then it would be better to consult a professional.
Following is the process of replacing a window screen:
- First of all take the window frame down and lay it on the floor. Make sure that you are not damaging its frame so lay it on the flat surface.
- Then in the next step, you have to remove the old screen from the frame. For this purpose check the frame carefully to find the spline end. Once you have found the spline end, it becomes easy to separate the screen from the frame. Use a screwdriver to remove the screen from the frame.
- If you see any holes or cracks in the rubber spline, then you should replace it too.
- Then you have to cut the new screen to fit it into the frame. Here one thing is necessary to mention that do not cut the exact size of the frame as you need some inches extra.
- After cutting the new screen start rolling it in the spline. You can use clamps to ensure that it is not overlapping.
- When it is fitted in the frame, cut the extra parts that are coming outside the frame.